Office of the Township Clerk
Maria Dellasala, Municipal Clerk, Ext. 1701
Kathleen Hart, Deputy Clerk, Ext. 1702
The Township of Millstone
470 Stage Coach Road
Millstone Twp., NJ 08510
This office is responsible for maintaining all minute records of the Township
Committee proceedings; preserving and compiling the disposition of all
ordinances and resolutions. The Office of the Township Clerk has custody of all
official books, papers and documents of the municipality on all matters to be
considered by the Township Committee. While maintaining custody of the Township
seal, bonds, deeds and leases, this office conducts elections, issues permits,
registers voters and issues all Township licenses, including dog, food, alcohol
and marriage licenses.
- Food licenses must be renewed by January 31st of each year.
- Alcohol licenses expire annually by June 30.
- Marriage/Civil Union licenses are also obtained through the Clerks office. When coming
in for a license both applicants and one
witness must come in and file an application 72 hours prior to the ceremony.
NJ State Web Site - How to Apply for a Marriage License
- New Dog License Fees for January 1, 2014
Neutered/Spayed - $12.00
Non-neutered/Non-spayed - $15.00
Late Fee, beginning 5/1 - $10.00 PER DOG
License Application Form
- Please note that you can pay for your license by cash or check.
- The Public Record Request Form is available here.